- Posted: over a month ago
This is a hybrid position in Phoenix, AZ. Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be required to complete a video prescreen to move forward in the hiring process.
Hourly Rate: $33.00 - $42.00
The Systems Administrator provides product support for its customers and employees, in addition to support for all Currance productivity technologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide L2 to L3 support for customer support tickets, escalate tickets when needed
- Provide Currance product support for customers and employees.
- Provide support for Currance productivity technologies including, but not limited to desktop/laptop hardware and operating system (Windows 10) support, Microsoft Office 365, video conferencing solutions like Microsoft Teams and Zoom, on-premises and cloud-based file sharing, printing, basic networking, and end user account administration and troubleshooting.
- Maintain Zoom account management and documentation.
- Provide support via phone calls, chat, text, email, support queues, and operational alerts.
- Ongoing notification to employees on the status of open tickets, including escalations
- Properly document and close tickets when resolved
- Set up end-user accounts using reference lists and update lists as needed/directed
- Run reports related to account volumes and overall activity, as directed
- Manually perform account provisioning and/or troubleshoot account and access issues
- Install, configure, and support other technologies, as directed
- Maintain a clean office environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7 years or more Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Experience managing IP Phone systems
- ITIL training and certification a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, problem solving, and follow-up skills are essential
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Must have a quiet, secure place to work from due to confidentiality and security requirements
- 5+ years of customer/technical Support related to Information Technology
- 5+ years Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL/TSql
- Experience with Microsoft IIS
- Experience with Azure Active Directory management of devices and users
- Desktop build experience
- Windows Server Administration
- PowerShell Scripting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Windows 11
- Knowledge of networking systems and protocols
- Knowledge of remote desktop support systems
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems
- Skilled in managing enterprise Zoom accounts
- Skilled in computer hardware systems, routers, and peripherals
- Skilled problem-solving skills
- Skilled interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled in written and verbal communication skills
- Skill in customer service skills
- Ability to resolve technical issues efficiently and timely
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Currance