We are seeking a Healthcare Construction Superintendent to join our growing team! Healthcare is a growing segment of our company’s portfolio, so advancement opportunity is in your future. This position is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of healthcare related project sites.
- We are looking to you to have strong medical construction field experience and practical know-how with a focus on keeping clients happy.
- Safety program and meeting AHCA requirements at all time should be an intrinsic part of your day and weekly meetings.
- You are the go-to person to coordinate all trades, ask the right questions, proactively look ahead to ensure project’s success.
- You must be an excellent communicator with lots of energy and desire to improve.
- You should maximize resources and inspect trades operations to ensure compliance with approved contract documents.
- You will also help developing the overall project work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 5-10 years of building construction experience.
- Experience in Healthcare mandatory.
- Familiarity with construction management software PROCORE, preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; excellent integrity.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, budget/cost control, quality control.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Industry specific knowledge of operations, equipment, methods and materials.
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Maintain OSHA, First Aid and CPR certifications preferred.