Would you like to join a fast growing, progressive and forward-thinking General Contractor/Construction Management company that is taking the market by storm? If you have an entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit, if you are driven and have a fun personality, then we might be a good fit for you. We are looking for a few select individuals that share our personal and professional vision.
The AHCA Experienced Project Manager leads, directs and coordinates the day-to-day management of healthcare related projects.
Responsibilities other than being an awesome co-worker:
· May work with pre-construction team in development of project.
· Provide expertise in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
· Administer contracts, subcontracts and obtain all necessary permits.
· Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
· Accurately forecast revenue, profitability and project costs.
· Process and oversee Direct Costs in Procore to ensure project budget is maintained.
· Oversee superintendents and check on any reported difficulties.
· Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
· Create Prime Contract Pay Application and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
· Invite Subcontractors to submit invoices through Procore on a monthly basis. Review and approve their pay applications.
· Keep management informed on progress through scheduled Operations Review Meetings.
· Promote and utilize emerging technologies and innovations to support Curran Young sustainable competitive advantages.
· Report to owner and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that
seem indicated. Proactively identifies changes to project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken.
· Administer Submittal Review process between Subcontractors/Vendors and design team.
· Plan, implement, track closeout / turnover of construction projects.
· ACHA experience a MUST!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management plus construction experience.
· Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles, as well as accounting principles.
· Excellent communication abilities and dispute resolution.
· Demonstrate high standard accountability and integrity.
· Computer savvy, including MS Office, Procore, Bluebeam.
· Must have advanced presentation skills.
· Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.