SEO Marketing Lead
San Fancisco, CA
Join us on the marketing team of an extremely fast-growing, data-driven company that's dedicated to helping bring effective skincare to everyone. Curology's business model is unparalleled and there's unlimited potential for us to continue our rapid growth for years to come. We've tripled our business over the last year and we aren't planning to slow down anytime soon.
We're a tight-knit team in sunny Hayes Valley and we're looking for our first SEO lead to take our organic traffic to the next level.
- Map out a SEO strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, continuously evolving the strategy based on new data and insights
- Use web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement
- Help drive an SEO content calendar and distribution processes, working with writers to ensure SEO relevant content flows from ideation to launch to amplification
- Establishing workflows for auditing, editing, and sunsetting outdated and underperforming content and for building additional links
- Integrate SEO content activities with marketing goals and campaigns
- Conduct ongoing tests and experiments to gauge content effectiveness, using results to make recommendations, and revise content
- Closely collaborate with multiple teams across Curology and wear many hats
- Minimum of 4+ years of SEO experience
- Strong analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives across an organization, preferably at a startup you helped build through SEO
- Technical SEO expertise (canonicalization, site maps, crawl budget, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS, basic familiarity with front-end frameworks and CMS platforms
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, BrightEdge, Moz, Botify, ScreamingFrog, aHrefs, etc.)
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.