- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Curo Pet Care is a family-owned veterinary services company founded in 2015. We are based in San Francisco with operations in California, the Pacific Northwest, and Rocky Mountains. We collaborate with entrepreneurial DVMs, Practice Managers and other leaders in the veterinary industry to build and operate best-in-class small animal hospitals. Our goal is to be the go-to partner for hospital owners, empowering them to provide industry-leading service and care to their clients and patients.Responsibilities:
- The Financial Analyst plays a crucial role in analyzing financial data, conducting financial modeling, and providing strategic financial insights. The analyst will work closely with the the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to support budgeting, forecasting, operational finance, and strategic financial initiatives. They will also contribute to research projects and assist in sourcing veterinary professionals. This position offers the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the veterinary industry, develop business acumen, and enhance strategic finance and financial modeling skills.
Financial Analysis: Analyze financial data, including Profit and Loss statements (P&Ls), to identify trends, patterns, and areas of improvement. Conduct comprehensive financial analyses to support decision-making processes.
Financial Modeling: Develop and maintain complex financial models to support forecasting, budgeting, and scenario analysis. Provide accurate and insightful financial projections.
Research Projects: Assist in conducting research projects related to the veterinary industry, such as market analysis, competitor benchmarking, and industry trends. Collect and analyze data to generate valuable insights.
Doctor Sourcing: Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify and attract talented veterinary professionals for the organization. Assist in developing strategies to optimize doctor sourcing efforts.
Budgeting and Forecasting: Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes, including the preparation of financial reports, variance analysis, and recommendations for budgetary adjustments.
Operational Finance: Support operational financial activities, including cost analysis, expense tracking, and performance metrics. Identify areas of cost optimization and efficiency improvement.
Strategic Financial Initiatives: Contribute to strategic financial projects, such as mergers and acquisitions, investment analysis, and capital allocation. Provide financial insights to support decision-making on strategic initiatives.
Learning and Development: Continuously update knowledge of the veterinary industry, including industry-specific regulations, market dynamics, and emerging trends. Develop expertise in business operations and strategic finance. Enhance financial modeling skills through ongoing training and professional development.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, or a private equity firm, with exposure to financial analysis and modeling.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to work with complex financial data.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and advanced Excel skills. Familiarity with financial software and tools is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey financial insights to stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- A proactive mindset with a desire to learn and contribute to the organization's success.
- This role offers competitive pay and the opportuntity to grow in a fast-paced environment
Curo Pet CareSan Francisco, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.