Construction Project Manager - Las Vegas
- $75,000 to $125,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Curo Pet Care ("Curo") is looking for a highly experienced Project Manager to join our team and work remotely from Las Vegas, NV. The role will center on the management and tracking of the construction and maintenance processes of our veterinary hospital facilities (typically 3,000-5,000sf).
We are a team of successful entrepreneurs and doctors using our own capital to improve the veterinary industry. One of our core focuses is to provide the best hospital facilities to our medical teams to best serve our clients. Curo today is a family of over 35 independent veterinary hospitals, many of which we have significantly renovated or built new facilities for since acquisition. They are highly profitable and well-positioned for growth with strong support from the ownership team.
We are also rolling out an ambitious start-up hospital strategy, designing and constructing state-of-the-art veterinary facilities in the most desirable neighborhoods and communities on the West Coast. You will be at the center of coordinating this central growth strategy of the business.
As our Construction Project Manager, you will:
- Plan, budget, and schedule all aspects of our veterinary hospital renovations and new builds
- Monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure that deadlines are met
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project execution
- Manage project finances and ensure that projects are completed within budget and vendors paid in a structured and timely manner
- Ensure that all work is completed to company and industry standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with subcontractors, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Oversee project progress reporting/tracking and communicate project status to stakeholders daily
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or a related field desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial interiors construction project management and estimating
- Strong knowledge of construction industry best practices
- Excellent project management skills, including budgeting, estimating, scheduling, and risk management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel on the West Coast up to 30%
- Familiarity with construction software and project management tools including Procore
- Experience working in the veterinary or healthcare industry is a plus
In order to attract the right leader to join our team, we are offering the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary ($75k to $125k+ based on experience)
- Health insurance
- Personal pet care discount
- Vacation and paid holidays
About Curo Pet Care:
Curo Pet Care ("Curo") is a family-owned veterinary company founded in 2015. We are based in San Francisco with operations in California, the Pacific Northwest, and Rocky Mountains. We collaborate with entrepreneurial Doctors, Hospital Administrators and other leaders in the veterinary industry to build and operate best-in-class small animal hospitals. Curo's goal is to be the go-to partner for hospital owners, empowering them to provide industry-leading service and care to their clients and patients. Our first practice was acquired in July 2016, and our current network consists of over 35 owned practices.
Curo is funded through the family offices of its Founding Partners. We invest 100% equity capital without bank or other debt for acquisitions and operational improvements of portfolio hospitals.
Curo Pet CareLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Construction Project Manager - Las Vegas jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.