Account Management Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
The account management intern is a top-tier communicator who is ultra-organized, can think on their feet and thrives in ambiguity. They get to know specific clients and their projects, supporting the account team in keeping campaigns, plans and projects on track.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Supports day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Supports account leadership in managing overall client relationship.
- Prepares meeting agendas, conference/ action reports, proposals and other internal and client communications and correspondence.
- Gathers and assembles client and industry background information as needed by the account team.
- Is knowledgeable and stays current with assigned clients’ brands/products/services.
- Cultivates a positive relationship with internal teams.
Education & Experience
- Studying business, communication, advertising, marketing, journalism or a related major.
- Current junior or senior.
- Experience working in a professional setting.
- Experience in or familiarity with the agriculture industry is a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful and flexible - able to manage a busy schedule and prioritize responsibilities.
- Desire to learn more about the agency world.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and proactively participates in opportunities.
Success At Curious Plot
Curious Plot is a marketing, communications and consulting agency driven to find what’s next for food and agriculture. We help set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand for our clients. You will perform well with our company if your skills align with the following agency competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Peer Relationships
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?