Fall Intern (Media) 2022
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Media Intern is a position that offers a variety of opportunities to leverage traditional and digital media learnings in the ever-changing marketing landscape. It is an educational internship that exposes an intern to all aspects of 360° marketing, inside and outside of the agency. This position must be able to work between 30 and 40 hours per week.
Position Description: Support the Media Director and media department with the assistance of account assignments and/or campaigns, including the effective preparation of media plans and recommendations, and the implementation of media buys for all assigned accounts.
The Media Intern will help with and learn about:
- Campaign objectives through contact with account management, creative and research
- Advertising-related computer programs like Strata, Scarborough, Workamajig, Google Analytics and Simmons
- Use of secondary research in media planning and new business opportunities
- Media vendor capabilities from numerous companies to be better informed on their property as well as the market they reach
- Brainstorming and planning of client campaigns
- Social media monitoring for Curiosity’s clients
- Developing content post recommendations (copy and image concepts) based on audience insights
- Reviewing digital analytics reporting from Facebook, Google Analytics, Pinterest, etc.
- Developing Media presentations, analysis and reports
The Media Intern should currently be a collegiate Junior or Senior.
The Media Internship is a paid internship, and the student will be reimbursed for parking and/or be provided with a travel stipend, as determined by Curiosity Management.
At the conclusion of a successful internship, the Media Intern will be provided with a written recommendation from their assigned Curiosity supervisor.
BusinessView all jobs at Curiosity Advertising