Are you a detail-oriented, scrappy, and creative problem solver that thrives in a fast-growing startup environment? Yes? Great, keep reading.
Curie is a brand for humans in motion. We are based in Venice Beach, CA and are building a generational personal care brand that believes you can create clean products with safe ingredients without sacrificing efficacy. We are venture-backed and launched 18 months ago with our first product, a natural deodorant that quickly amassed a cult following and five-star reviews. We're looking for a supply chain operation that will help us develop our next 3-30 products from concept to launch. This role will report to the CEO and can be remote.
- Oversee our end-to-end supply chain
- Manage our 3PL and eCommerce operations
- Lead transportation logistics for our DTC and retail businesses
- Manage and nurture relationships with our manufacturers and suppliers
- Manage all communication with vendors including briefs, in-person meetings, redirection of submissions, price negotiation, formula approval and purchase orders
- Manage overall supply and demand planning
- Manage vendor timelines for new product development, including samples, packaging procurement, first production and delivery to warehouse
- Lead implementation of new ERP systems
- 3-7 years of eCommerce operations experience
- Experience scaling a supply chain
- Experience with global and domestic procurement
- Strong negotiation acumen and relationship management skills
- A positive, upbeat personality :)