Curecrete Distribution is currently seeking an experienced, motivated sales professional to join our team of sales representatives as the North California Territory Sales Representative. This is a full-time position, M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm that works from the home office and requires travel within the territory. This territory includes Northern California; Inyo, Kern, and San Luis Obispo counties and all counties north.
The Territory Sales Representative is a key player in the success of our business. They are responsible for developing, expanding and maintaining loyal and committed partnerships with current customers as well as producing new customers to grow the overall business in their territory. We are seeking a candidate with building materials and architectural sales experience. Under the direction of Business Development, this individual will also be responsible for monitoring competitive products sold within their area.
The ideal candidate will have excellent and personable communication skills, a positive attitude, self-confidence, and be a self-starter with a keen sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Promote and sell Curecrete’s full line of products, including all ancillary products.
- Increase sales while improving profit margins within the territory.
- Develop the growth of the territory by consistently securing new business.
- Cultivate and manage customer relations.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints and issues.
- Provide job-site technical assistance and up to date product information to customers.
- Help customers increase their business while improving their profits.
- Plan and make strategic sales calls and presentations.
- Prospect for new certified product applicators.
- Monitor competitive products.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years in building material and architectural sales, preferred.
- MUST be a self-starter with a keen sense of urgency and follow-through
- Strong and effective communication & interpersonal skills with exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Positive attitude and self-confidence.
- Commitment to uphold Curecrete’s Excellent Customer Experience standards.
- The sales know-how to maximize territory profitability.
- Computer and general technology skills.
- Presentation and training skills.
- Must be adaptable & teachable.
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Ability to establish meaningful vendor relationships.
- Significant travel will be required.
- A four-year degree is strongly desired, but a successful history of sales is worth more.
- Competitive guaranteed base salary, based on experience, plus commissions.
- Company provided cell-phone.
- Mileage reimbursement.Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation time.