Site Operations Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Curebase is seeking an experienced Virtual Site Operations Director who will be responsible for the operational oversight and daily management of the Clinical Research Coordinator team and Site Operations Managers. The Virtual Site Operations Director will problem-solve complex situations, develop and implement group training, and process and document best practices.What you'll do
- Supervise Site Operations Managers/Clinical Research Coordinators and regularly communicate performance expectations and guidelines
- Work with and advise the Site Operations Managers and Clinical Project Managers to identify the appropriate Clinical Research Coordinator for trial studies based on the individual's experience, knowledge, etc.
- Assess clinical trial projects to appropriately scope resourcing needs on a per-project basis
- Gauge virtual site risks and aid in providing mitigation strategies for complex problems
- Develop, oversee, and optimize the Clinical Research Coordinator hiring and onboarding processes
- Participate in project meetings, as needed
- Identify and recommend improvement initiatives
- Participate in required training and education programs. Responsible for education of other personnel and vendors regarding clinical research, as necessary
- Conducts performance reviews, calibration sessions, and feedback discussions. Performs competency assessments across his/her team, and implements and monitors development plans with direct reports
- Bachelor's degree in biology, clinical research, project management, clinical research nursing or related field
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical-sponsored clinical research experience
- 3-5+ years of experience managing Clinical Research Coordinators
- Experience with staff/task oversight, ideally in a matrixes environment
- Tech-savvy with the skills and ability to apply new systems to her/his everyday tasks
- Experience with call center solutions is a plus
- Understand the importance of adaptability and eagerness to learn and adapt to technology changes over time
- Extraordinary organizational skills and ability to manage tasks with competing priorities
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and analytical skills
Curebase is reinventing decentralized clinical trials to help the vast majority of potential patients that currently cannot access clinical research. Our vision is that any patient, no matter where they are located, should be able to participate in clinical trials at home and with their doctors. This is made possible through a unique suite of tools Curebase has designed to engage patients in clinical trials across all settings, be it at home, at their local clinic, or other places in their community.
This starts with Curebase's leading decentralized clinical trial software platform which is an all-in-one, purpose-built eClinical software system, with every tool needed to manage and collect data for decentralized clinical trials. This includes ePRO, eCOA, eConsent, Telemedicine, and much more. Curebase also offers a virtual research site, complete with virtual investigators, research coordinators, mobile nursing, and other healthcare staff that administer care to patients where convenient for them, just like any other research site, but with the ability to stand up anywhere and with greater patient convenience and reach. Notably, Curebase is the pioneer of the "BYOP" or Bring Your Physician model, allowing patients to use their doctors to participate in clinical trials.
We are reinventing a $45B market, enabling drug and device companies to increase data collection volume, quality, and speed regardless of patients' physical location. COVID-19 tailwinds have created a massive demand for telemedicine and home-based trials. Two new FDA guidance letters and industry-wide adoption of remote research will only accelerate in the years to come. You can learn more about Curebase and our next growth stage in Crunchbase, Fierce Biotech, and MedCity News!Benefits
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- 100% remote work
Get fresh Site Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.