Remote Clinical Support Pharmacy Technician
If you’re a pharmacy technician, you’ve had those moments where you can clearly connect the good work you do with providing great care to people who need it. But in truth, those moments are vastly less common than handling disgruntled customers who show frustration and even disrespect in a retail setting, while you’re on your feet for 10 hours with no lunch break.
You’ve got your share of patients who are on a dozen medications or more, coming from different doctors who aren’t coordinating well. The pharmacist-in-charge tries to keep up, but their recommendations aren’t always adopted by prescribers. You want to keep your customers safe and support your pharmacy team, but the environment makes it nearly impossible to do it well. And you know that there’s no lower-hanging fruit to keep patients out of the hospital than simply getting their meds right.
We are looking to expand our medication management team with remote, contract, pharmacy technicians who share our passion for getting patient medication regimens right to drive better clinical and financial outcomes. Our vision is a world where people who need medications can access and use them safely and effectively so that they can live long healthy lives out of the hospital. If you’re fed up with stodgy corporate culture and retail pharmacy, you want to share your expertise in a high tech healthcare company that cares as much about you as you do about your patients, and share our passion and vision, then Cureatr is right for you.
- Handle inbound and outbound patient inquiries within SLA
- Coordinate and schedule clinical services between pharmacists and patients
- Ensure call resolution by discussing purpose of call, effectively address all concerns, and escalate calls as necessary according to protocol
- Manage challenging patient situations: Respond promptly to patient needs and service requests
- Embrace a continuous quality improvement approach by proactively identifying areas of improvement and communicating those ideas to the clinical services team.
- Conduct follow-up evaluations with patients and participate in other activities as assigned by the Director of Clinical Pharmacy Operations/ Call Center Operation Leads
- You possess a pharmacy technician registration from the Board of Pharmacy
- Possess at least two years of experience as a pharmacy technician
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are able to work with multiple applications to provide a seamless experience for the patient
- You have the ability to understand and interpret information from oral and written resources
- You have a high level of professionalism.
- You enjoy problem solving and always keep in mind what is best for the patient
- You keep a positive attitude and genuinely enjoy talking to patients
- You are focused and productive while working from home
- You have a steady internet connection
Bonus points if:
- You are PTCB certified
- You have specialty pharmacy experience
- You have previous experience as a medication reconciliation technician
- You have previous experience working in a high volume pharmacy call center
- You are fluent in an additional one or more languages (Spanish preferred)
We are a thriving, Manhattan-based medication management solutions company committed to tackling the $528B suboptimal medication management problem. Patient medication information is often incomplete for healthcare providers and systems – it’s our mission to fill in the gaps. We provide opportunities for clinicians like you to better help their patients with better data and insights in ways that are mobile and immediate. Through our solutions, healthcare providers can reduce preventable hospitalizations, avoid readmissions, and ultimately, improve patient outcomes. We’re already used by dozens of hospital systems, with tens of thousands of clinicians and supporting staff using us to care for millions of patients. And finally, speaking of caring - we care deeply about our employees and strive to provide great culture, camaraderie, environment, benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Cureatr is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
This is a Telecommute/Work from Home position.
Powered by JazzHR