Certified Pharmacy Technician (Full Time, 1:30pm EST - 10:00pm EST)
- Posted: May 19, 2022
We are a thriving, Manhattan-based medication management solutions company committed to tackling the $528B suboptimal medication management problem. Patient medication information is often incomplete for healthcare providers and systems its our mission to fill in the gaps. We provide real-time, universal access to accurate medication data for over 265 million patients and high-quality interventions by board certified telepharmacists. Through our solutions, healthcare providers can reduce preventable hospitalizations, avoid readmissions, and ultimately, improve patient outcomes. Were already used by dozens of hospital systems, with tens of thousands of clinicians and supporting staff using us to care for millions of patients.
Here at Cureatr, we are driven by a core set of values and strive to incorporate them into everything we do. We care deeply about our users, patients, and employees, and we aim to live and operate compassionately. We take pride in creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company culture, where our open and honest approach to work fosters innovation and encourages employees to achieve professional and personal growth.
We are looking to expand our medication management team with remote medical assistants and pharmacy technicians who share Cureatrs passion for getting patient medication regimens right, driving better clinical and financial outcomes. Our vision is a world where people who need medications can access and use them safely and effectively so that they can live long healthy lives out of the hospital.
Who You Are:
You are a patient focused certified medical assistant or pharmacy technician who is interested in joining a rapidly growing high tech healthcare company. You are passionate about helping patients learn how to better manage their medication regimens, and are excited to tackle our countrys suboptimal medication management problem.
This is a remote, work from home position. Candidates must be available to work the hours of 1:30 PM Eastern Time to 10:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Manage inbound and outbound patient calls and inquiries
- Conduct patient interviews and create accurate, comprehensive medication lists
- Coordinate and schedule clinical services appointments between pharmacists and patients
- Ensure call resolution by discussing purpose of call, effectively address all concerns, and escalate calls as necessary according to protocol
- Manage challenging patient situations: respond promptly to patient needs and service requests
- Embrace a continuous quality improvement approach by proactively identifying areas of improvement and communicating those ideas to the clinical services team
- Conduct follow-up evaluations with patients and participate in other activities as assigned
- Current pharmacy technician (CPhT) or medical assistant (CMA) registration
- At least two years of experience as a pharmacy technician/medical assistant
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work with multiple applications to provide a seamless experience for the patient
- Ability to understand and interpret medical information from oral and written resources
- High level of professionalism
- Regular and predictable punctuality and attendance
- Enjoys problem solving, displays empathy and best interest for the patient in mind
- Positive attitude and genuinely enjoys talking to patients
- Highly motivated, focused, and productive while working from home
- Must have reliable internet connection
Bonus points if:
- Fluent in multiple languages (Spanish preferred)
- Previous experience as a medication reconciliation pharmacy technician or medical assistant
- Previous experience working in a high volume pharmacy call center
- PTCB certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Cureatr is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Cureatr