Events Fundraising Coordinator
Cure HHT Monkton, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Cure HHT’s Events Coordinator oversees all events (in-person and virtual), campaigns and activities related to fundraising and awareness. Events range from small peer-to-peer grassroots online fundraising to a black-tie gala and will include managing logistics, marketing, materials, budgets, and timelines to ensure that all activities are a success.
- Main point of contact for all inquiries related to HHT fundraising and awareness; Work with all fundraisers to ensure that events and campaigns are successful and reflect the organization’s mission and values.
- Manage the Walks and Family Days program. Responsibilities include: location management, coordinating outreach, registration, sponsorship, volunteers, and fundraising efforts, manage all communications, materials, logistics, and day-of event needs for each event.
- Mange the Annual Virtual Walk. Responsibilities include: setting up Event page, coordinating outreach, registration, sponsorship, fundraising efforts, manage all communications and marketing of event.
- Collaborate with internal team to create content for materials and communications related to all fundraising and initiatives. Content may include (but are not limited to): emails, flyers, invitations, letters, website posts, social media campaigns and newsletters.
- Manage fundraising software (Funraise) and ensure that the software fits the organization’s and fundraisers’ needs.
- Assist in maintaining the organization’s database, website, and other systems to ensure information related to fundraising is accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist the Executive Director with Board-related tasks and special tasks surrounding fundraising, awareness, and community engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Will consider applicants with equivalent combination of education, training, and a minimum of 4 years experience.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Experience managing events and/or coordinating fundraising efforts strongly preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Flexible, team player who is service oriented with high-level interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including phone and editing skills
- Sound judgment, integrity, and respect for confidentiality are absolute requirements
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with all levels of co-workers, including assistants, staff, and senior management
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and strong aptitude to learn other software systems
- Experience with MailChimp and Funraise strongly preferred.
Cure HHTWhy Work Here?
Empowering community, exceptional team support, flexibility
8 Henderson Hill Ct.Monkton, MD
Non ProfitView all jobs at Cure HHT