CurbStand is a parking management and technology company specializing in valet parking and on-demand services. We are reinforcing our team with motivated, dedicated, and experienced valet drivers to provide a fun and pleasant valet experience at our select locations.
Founded in 2013, Curbstand found a unique way to merge the old fashioned valet system with today's tech forward world in one app, hence why our valet attendants are a cut above the typical; not only in their expertise in handling guests' cars, but also in their professional attitudes towards both guests and fellow team members.
At CurbStand, we invest in our team and consistently promote from within; so one day you may be parking cars, and the next you very well may be helping us decide which city we should take over next. All of our team members, including company executives, work closely with each other to ensure a quality experience for all guests. If you feel that this is something you can provide, come join our team! First, we will briefly tell you about some skills and responsibilities we need our applicants and future attendants to have:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet each guest with a smile and anticipate their needs such as opening car doors, assistance with wheelchairs, holding umbrellas, etc.
- Facilitate their access to and use of the establishment by offering information, direction and assistance if needed.
- Perform basic valet parking tasks including but not limited to: parking, retrieving, and delivering the car to a guest.
- Safe operation of guests' vehicles in accordance with all applicable laws, ordinances and policies.
- Handle cash, valet tickets, keys, and equipment in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain a clean and organized working area.
- Maintain a professional and friendly appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Contribute into promoting the company with the team by taking pictures, informing all guests about CurbStand, helping guests download the app, and using marketing material as required.
If you like all theses tasks, see if you have these skills and contact us for an interview!
- Must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Must be 21 years old or older (for insurance purposes).
- Possess a valid driver's license with an official motor vehicle record that meets the recommended criteria outlined by our insurance carrier.
- Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate, read, and understand the English language.
- Able to stand for long periods of time during all types of weather conditions.
- At least 6 months of valet experience or experience in Hotel previously