- Receive and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing EDI systems. Complete all EDI tasks following established procedures. Reconcile discrepancies as needed.
- Process various tasks in SAP ERP system. Includes but not limited to issuance of customer credits and debits, update 3rd party repairs, and add 3rd party UPS and FedEx account numbers to customer accounts within ERP systems using established processes and procedures with accuracy. Provide support to Customer Service based on business needs.
- Assist with various administrative projects as requested by Customer Service Manager. Answer overflow of incoming calls when necessary and ensure callers are routed in a timely manner.
- Provide any necessary support requested by any business manager and/or team, including meetings, luncheons or similar events.
- Provide Mailroom and Reception backup, when necessary, or requested by the Customer Service Manager.
Education: An Associate's Degree in Business Technology or Office Administration preferred, or equivalent experience.
Experience: A minimum of two years of experience in an Administrative role is required.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Must possess strong technical/PC Skills and be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
SAP and/or CRM knowledge a plus.
Self-motivated, team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision using good judgment.
Ability to work 20-25 hours per week. Scheduled Shift(s) would be from 12pm-5pm or 1pm - 5pm