Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Maine
$55,000-$70,000 Base Salary
Employed Opportunity - Virtually Interviewing!
Two well-established clinics in Maine are seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Workers to work as members of the medical teams in an integrated primary care practice. The ideal candidates will demonstrate strong skills in the treatment of behavioral health and substance use disorder utilizing evidence-based treatment and have a minimum of 2 years of experience. The medical providers and social workers develop a common treatment plan that addresses both physical and behavioral healthcare needs utilizing a shared EMR. The solution-focused, short-term interventions are geared towards assisting patients in achieving optimum wellness.
- Monday-Friday daytime hours
- 10% of paid hours allocated to administrative time (e.g. a 40 hour per week position would have 4 admin hours and 36 hours scheduled with patients)
- Collaborative; integrated within primary care practice
- LCSWs see 6-8 patients per day in their office
- Base salary: $55,000 - $70,000
- Sign-on bonus: $5000 - $7500
- Student loan repayment, paid relocation, and comprehensive benefits
- CME: $2500 1 week - PTO of 272 hours annually
- Professional memberships (maximum of 3) - books, subscriptions, and software $150
- Maine Board of Social Work License Renewal
- 403B Retirement Plan with employer match up to 2% of salary
One of the locations is 20 minutes to Waterville and 40 minutes from the coast of Maine. The other one is 20 minutes from Skowhegan with easy access to great lakes, white water rafting, and numerous hiking opportunities
Job ID: SW 5364244 (IND-TR)Job ID: SW 5364244
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.