Curative Somerton, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Psychologist, Integrated Model, Employed
Non-Profit, Full Time in South Yuma County, Arizona
Join a long-standing, established community health organization committed to improving the quality of health and life of the community. This organization is rapidly expanding and seeking a Board Certified Psychologist or Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for the community. This non-profit organization is the premiere integrated healthcare organization in South Yuma County serving both adults and children. Our chosen candidate will be part of a care team of counselors, therapists and clinicians working with both children and adults
- Develop and provide (and/or supervise) an autism social skills psychotherapy group for youth, throughout the school year and to coordinate with services provided for parents.
- Supervise individual psychotherapy for children throughout the year and during the summer as needed.
- Provide group therapy/parenting support for caregivers, e.g. to educate parents about strategies that work with autism spectrum disorder kids & to provide social support.
- Provide individualized parenting support for caregivers via individual psychotherapy
- Newly updated and expanded facilities and we are the only Autism Center in Yuma County
- Competitive employed salary, DOE, with complete benefits package with Med/Den/Vis and 401k and more
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in special ED, applied behavior analysis, psychology or a related field.
- Must be in good standing with regulatory board and strong background in behavioral programs.
- Three years of related professional experience designing and providing programs based on ABA to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Two or more years’ experience with the ability to obtain an Arizona license
- Knowledge of a variety of evidenced-based methodologies used for behavioral programs in home, school, and community settings.
Yuma is one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and close to several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California. Why You Should Live Here:
- What are your favorite outdoor activities? Golfing, Hiking, marathon running, camping, Frisbee golf, off-road motorsports (amazing dunes) or hiking, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy
- The Colorado River runs thru Yuma and beckons water activities such as kayaking/canoeing or jet skiing or a lazy day of fishing as well.
Job ID: PSY 9444742Job ID: PSY 9444742
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.