Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
Curative Prescott, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatry
Prescott, Arizona, Non-profit, Integrated Healthcare Organization
Outpatient and Employed, No Call or Weekends
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry (PMHNP) to join our amazing team of providers in our Integrated Team-Model approach to medicine. We offer a full spectrum of services designed to meet our patients’ needs. You will be busy from day one in this turn-key practice providing quality, integrated care: for mind and body focusing on the complete needs of your patients. Besides fostering great organizational culture, we have also been recognized as a “Center for Excellence in Integrated Care.” Come join our organization serving our local communities in Central Arizona for the past 55 years!
- This is a full-time position where we can offer a flexible schedule
- Working together with our primary care providers, you will be an integral link in providing superior behavioral health care to our patients we serve
- Competitive salary (offering either base or production models – you choose), and experience is highly desired but we also welcome new grads
- Full medical benefits package, malpractice/tail coverage, 401K with match and NHSC designated area
- This position is unable to support visas
This tourist-destination city in Arizona sits at 5,400-foot level with breathtakingly beautiful vistas nestled above the heat of the desert and below the pines of Northern Arizona’s high country. This area of Arizona is a destination area for its amazing outdoor activities, cool weather and famed courtyard square of Whiskey Row. When you join our organization, you also will live where others vacation!
- Enjoy four seasons with moderate climates with average high of 73 degrees and lows averaging 38 degrees
- With a population of 44,000 people, you have all the amenities you need in addition to the hiking, biking, ballooning and horseback riding, with nature right outside your back door.
- Family friendly community with an array of public and private schools with three excellent state universities, Arizona State / Northern Arizona University and the University of Arizona
- Arizona offers an eclectic variety of activities and culture in the metropolitan city life of Phoenix, with many museums and professional sporting events, to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon, a few hours north. There are many desert activities a short drive away, Sedona is less than 50 minutes away, in addition to world-class skiing/snowboarding to the north in Flagstaff.
- International airport in Phoenix allows for great travel options with direct flights to Europe
Job Id: JN -072021-25088
HealthcareView all jobs at Curative