Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Curative Sacramento, CA
- Expired: March 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity– Sacramento, California
100% Outpatient- No Call
$150,000 Salary, Loan, Full Benefits
Employment opportunity with mission driven not for profit organization has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years. Group is a statewide leader in designing and delivering integrated behavioral health and offers a full continuum of care that includes medical, behavioral, and addiction support services.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity. Psychiatric Board Certification is not required but it is preferred that applicants have at least 2 years of previous Psychiatry practice experience
- Position is based in Sacramento with clinics located throughout Sacramento and the surrounding suburbs.
- Employed position with salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits that include- health, dental, and vision insurance, paid malpractice, life insurance, disability insurance, annual CME allowance, and 401k with employer matching.
- Generous Paid Time Off package that includes Paid Time Off, CME time, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Negotiable relocation assistance/sign on bonus, with student loan repayment accessible thru State and Federal Programs
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Centrally located, the area is alive with a vibrant riverfront, world-renowned museums, shopping, dining and a historic Landmark District. There’s a little something for everyone in Sacramento.
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Multiple openings throughout Sacramento, Sacramento County and Amador County. Live in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, etc.
- Beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
HealthcareView all jobs at Curative