Primary Care Physician
Curative Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Metro Tennessee Primary Care
Seeking Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians
- Employed, outpatient only, 4.5-day work week
- Academic affiliation with Assistant and Associate Professor titles available
- Average of 20 patients per day and opportunity for in-office procedures
- Guaranteed base salary plus work RVU production bonuses
- 30+ days of paid time off annually and student loan forgiveness
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy a waterfront city with an international airport and some of the best entertainment in the nation. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values, and limitless amenities!
- No state income tax and a low cost of living
- One of the top 7 "Music Capitals of the World"
- Abundance of entertainment options including a "Top 10 Zoo in the US " and home to three restaurants ranked best in the nation
- Top-ranked, local medical school with 55 residency and fellowship programs
Job ID: PC 9304382 (JN -112020-23402)Job ID: PC 9304382
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.