Primary Care Physician
Curative Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient Practice - Managed Care Panel
Las Vegas, Nevada - Virtual Interviews Available
Join an organization that’s focused on patient care, not volume! Currently seeking physicians who are looking to be apart of a medical group that is committed to delivering the highest quality to all its patients.
- 100% outpatient position with a Monday through Friday schedule - no call responsibilities
- High earning potential - physicians are earning $275,000 and up
- Manageable patient volumes - see no more than 16 patients per day
- Extensive benefits package include health, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with matching, 6 weeks of PTO, CME, malpractice and more!
- Both new grads and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Las Vegas is the city that has something to offer everyone no matter what stage in life you are in! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on the strip. This low cost of living metropolitan and thriving economy, makes Las Vegas the ideal place to practice and live!
- More than 2 million people call it home, Las Vegas is the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center of Nevada
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, and spectacular entertainment!
- An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon
- Located only a few hours drive from San Diego, Phoenix and Los Angeles but much more affordable! NO STATE INCOME TAX and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
Job ID: PC 7763404Job ID: PC 7763404
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
AddressLas Vegas, NV