Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Now Virtually Interviewing If Necessary
Opportunities in Colorado, Georgia, Texas, and Tennessee
Join an Existing Practice or Take Over an Existing Patient Panel Practice
Would you like to become part of a select network of the country’s premier oral surgeons, committed to innovation, practice growth, and operational efficiency? If so, you will be in good company, joining some of the most prominent oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the industry.
- Being an oral surgeon at the top of your game is only part of the equation for success. Competition is increasing while business operations are getting more complex, making it harder for practices to survive and thrive – or predict their future.
- Joining our team will not only give you security, but it will also give you revenue opportunities that you could not find elsewhere
- All the while allowing you to focus on patient outcomes and experience while our experts make sure the front and back office operate efficiently and profitably
- Join an existing practice or take over an existing patient panel/practice
- Robust executive level benefits package - including medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid Oral Maxillofacial Surgery license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
We are currently recruiting for openings in Colorado, Georgia, Texas, and Tennessee.
Job ID: OMFS 11994492Job ID: OMFS 11994492
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.