Take Over an Existing Patient Panel
Now Virtually InterviewingAre you frustrated with the “business” side of practicing medicine? Would you like to simply focus on providing incredible care to your patients without all the headache? Then join this private practice looking for an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Physician to be a part of their team.
- The incoming doctor will be the future of this robust practice by assuming/taking over an existing patient panel
- 5-day work week, no nights or weekends – work/life balance
- 35 dental offices referring into this busy practice
- Robust Executive Level benefits Package - including medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid Oral Maxillofacial Surgery license
- Four (4) University/Colleges within city limits
- Home to the second largest canyon system in the US. Only the Grand Canyon is larger
- Private lakes and gold courses
- Centrally located with a 1-hour flight to Denver, Albuquerque and Oklahoma City
- Enjoy all 4 seasons in this southern city. World Class skiing and hiking and so much more all within driving distance
- Indulge in plethora of local restaurants, including some that have received accolades for their unique approach to Texas/Southern cooking
Job ID: OMFS 11994491 (IND-TR)Job ID: OMFS 11994491
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.