Employed or Partnership Track Available
Established Referrals – Be Busy Day OneWe are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Oral Surgery Physician to join our well-established & highly recognized practice in beautiful South Central Pennsylvania. You can set up your own Private Practice utilizing space with one of the most reputable surgeons in the area.
- State-of-the-art digital equipment with CRNA support twice a week
- Competitive 1st-year salary with signing bonus and relocation assistance provided
- “Family friendly” schedule – no nights or weekends required, and limited phone call only
- Established referrals in the community – build a full-practice in less than 6 months
- Executive-level benefits with malpractice, CME, and fees/license reimbursement
- Job Requirements: Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid Oral Maxillofacial Surgery license
- Enjoy skiing, visiting historical sights, and an abundance of other outdoor activities
- Extremely affordable housing, with options to fit every choice
- A wide variety of shopping and restaurant options
- Short drive to several major metropolitan areas including Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
- Interesting places to visit- Hershey Park with over 70 attractions, Zoo America, North American Wildlife Park, and a family of life-size Hershey’s Characters- located only 20 miles away
Job ID: OMFS 11714333
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.