Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician Position
Turnkey Practice - Robotics Available
An Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician is needed to join a growing community near Boise, ID. Join a growing practice and be busy immediately with over 200,000 patient draw area!
- Employed position with a large healthcare organization
- Work alongside two experienced OBGYNs available for mentorship and support in growing your practice
- Guaranteed median salary with productivity bonus, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, and student loan repayment
- Build the practice you want – start with a heavier OB practice, then transition to an even mix of OB and GYN if preferred
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM clinic schedule
- Robotics and teaching opportunities available
- 18 to 25 patients per clinic day - hospital averages 30 deliveries per month
- Shared call 1:4 - blocked OR Time
- Full benefits include health, life, malpractice, paid time off, CME allowance 401k and employee stock purchase plan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy a low cost of living, affordable real estate, and close proximity to Boise, ID, and you'll have access to metropolitan amenities without the traffic, oversaturation, and urban sprawl.
- Less than 30 minutes’ drive to Downtown Boise
- Excellent K-12 schooling options as well as higher education institutions such as Boise State University
- Real estate is priced 30-40% less than Seattle and Portland with less than 1% property taxes
- Arts, entertainment, parks & recreation, shopping centers, community festivals
- Hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, boating, fishing, hunting and snow skiing all in your backyard
- Named 'Sportstown USA' by Sports Illustrated
- Home to some of Idaho's finest medal-winning wineries
Job ID: OBG 11914454Job ID: OBG 11914454
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.