Curative Soldotna, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
General Neurology Opportunity
Beautiful Alaska - Kenai Peninsula
$400,000 Income - Sleep Studies Available
We are seeking a General Neurology Physician to be part of a highly efficient and well-established full-service hospital located in South Central Alaska. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers a magnificent quality of life!
- Turnkey practice built-in newly standalone facility with plenty of office space located just steps away from the hospital
- Outpatient clinic with no call responsibilities and no weekends
- Access to (but not required) sleep studies and inpatient stroke service development
- General Neurology to include EEG, EMG, Botox, Epilepsy, Alzheimer, Sleep Studies, and Stroke
- Average $400,000 salary per year with RVU production and quality bonuses
- Aggressive sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice with tail, retirement, life/AD&D, and PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “Alaska’s playground,” Soldotna is jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth.
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Top-rated high school football and hockey
- Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country and downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more!
Job ID: N 11944471Job ID: N 11944471
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.