Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Curative San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist
Downtown San Francisco
Exciting employment opportunity with a mission-driven community health center that has been serving the heart of San Francisco for close to 60 years! The incoming Licensed Clinical Social Worker will enjoy great quality of life with this integrated healthcare system.
- Only work Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM with no night or weekend responsibilities
- Practice within an integrated primary care and behavioral health model
- See an average of six and a half client visits per day
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- The organization is open to pre-licensed Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists – get your hours in without having to pay for supervision!
San Francisco really has it all- major sports teams, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, major universities, and easy access to outdoor activities! Enjoy all that the big city has to offer while being a short drive from beautiful wine country!
- San Francisco is the fourth largest city in California. Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include fine dining, high end shopping, the arts, and access to two major international airports.
- Excellent public and private schooling options available as well as access to highly respected college and universities
- Enjoy a temperate climate with an average of 259 sunny days per year
- Quick one-hour drive to Sonoma and Napa for a fun weekend wine getaway
Job ID: LCSW 12704749Job ID: LCSW 12704749
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
AddressSan Francisco, CA