Internal Medicine Physician
- Posted: over a month ago
Outpatient Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician opportunity with a large multispecialty group in a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital in downtown Fort Wayne, IN!
- Brand-new state-of-the-art hospital that opened for patient care in November 2021 with specialty and PCP services for downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods
- Acute care services include primary care, general surgery, GI, ENDO, Cardiovascular services, bariatrics, and diagnostic medicine
- New state-of-the-art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 3 ENDO suites, and diagnostic imaging services
- New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI
- 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry, and medical/surgical units.
- 19-bed Emergency Department, operating suites, two gastroenterology suites, imaging services, robotic-assisted surgery, and laboratory services
- The clinic is located on the NEW state-of-the-art Downtown Hospital Campus
- Network tertiary care is just miles away
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- Specialists located on the second floor of the newly renovated MOB
- Physicians will only be required to cover 1 clinic – not multiple locations
- Current and recent family medicine residents are encouraged to apply!
- Must be BC or Truly BE IM/FP
- Current and recent IM and FP residents are encouraged to apply!
- Up to 100K Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Up to $275K
- Generous residency stipend available
- CME, licensing, and vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Rated#1 city in the US to raise your kids!*smartasset.com
- Ranked in the top 5 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country. *Business Insider
- Livability’s2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- The second-largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and a clinical draw of 1.2M
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)
Job ID: JN -062021-24858
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.