Outpatient Gastroenterology Opportunity
Physician-Owned Private Practice
Join the area’s premier gastroenterology group that takes pride in its reputation for taking time to listen to patients and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Community growth has created an opening for a compassionate Gastroenterologist to join an established private practice on a 2-year partnership track.
- Weekday-only outpatient schedule
- State-of-the-art technology, diagnostic testing and treatment techniques
- Tailor your practice to your strengths with options to perform ERCP and/or EUS
- Base salary with bonus structure
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
- Full benefits including health insurance, CME allowance, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Physician with MD/DO degree required – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Located across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge from Washington, DC, the community offers unique amenities, including 28 miles of pristine beaches that shape the coastline. Smaller towns lining the shore offer a peaceful environment to unplug and enjoy a weekend.
- Enjoy a low cost of living, with close proximity to DC and Philadelphia
- Community offers an abundance of outdoor amenities and activities, including kayaking, surfing, fishing, biking, scenic parks and wildlife preserves
- Family-friendly community with top-rated public and private school options
- Enjoy world-class dining and entertainment, from the freshest locally-sourced seafood to a wide variety of international cuisine from all over the world
Job ID: GE 11764361Job ID: GE 11764361
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.