Family Practice Physician
Curative Soldotna, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
FQHC - Family Practice
Beautiful Alaska – Kenai Peninsula
Lucrative Salary with Student Loan Available
We are actively seeking a board-certified Family Practice physician for a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, located in beautiful Southcentral Alaska. Join an established FQHC with approximately 100 employees serving a community that involves seven small towns with a total population of 38,815.
- Flexible 4-day work week seeing all ages
- Employed position offering a competitive salary with negotiable recruitment bonus
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 403b, life insurance, long and short-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 3.5 weeks of PTO, 40 hours of Floating Holiday, 8 paid holidays and 56 hours + $2,400 towards CE
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
“Alaska’s Playground” jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth.
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Top-rated high school football and hockey
- Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country & downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more!
Job ID: FP 12434670Job ID: FP 12434670
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.