Family Practice Physician
- Posted: over a month ago
Outpatient Family Medicine Near Beautiful Smoky Mountains
Bilingual Spanish Candidate Preferred
Student Loan Forgiveness Offered and 10 weeks PTO
Join a collaborative team of Family Medicine physicians and work for a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that truly cares about the patients in the community. The comprehensive health services are available in both Spanish and English and include prenatal care and delivery at the newly renovated Birthing Center at the local hospital. Many of the physicians in the group are very active in the community as well by coaching sports, participating in local government meetings, and volunteering on a regular basis.
- Guaranteed base salary with 3% increase over first three years
- Student loan forgiveness offered through NHSC
- Discover more of the outdoors with the Smoky Mountains in your backyard
- Focus on the whole family– mental health, family planning, diabetes education, and many more services offered
- Health, Dental, and vision insurance offered
- Malpractice insurance paid by the employer
- Retirement plans offered – employer contributes 5% regardless
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible position
Located about 45 minutes from Knoxville, this county in Eastern Tennessee has a lot to offer! With the Smoky Mountains in your backyard and recreational lakes just down the road, this is truly an outdoor oasis.
- Live along the mountains or on the water – many options to choose from!
- Education – private and public-school options to fit your needs
- Experience all 4 seasons – the average temperature in the winter is 53 degrees
- Easy access to larger metros such as Knoxville, Nashville, Asheville, and Atlanta
- Cost of living is 25% below the national average
- Median home cost is $92,400
Job ID: JN -052021-2464
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.