Family Practice Physician
- Posted: over a month ago
Outpatient Opportunity in The Bronx – Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians Needed
Join a team of providers committed to providing quality primary healthcare services to all members of the community, including the medically, socially, and economically disadvantaged. We are actively recruiting BE/BC Family Medicine providers to give back to the community and share the same mission, values, and goals of giving quality healthcare to the residents.
- A base salary of $200K guaranteed, plus additional incentive bonuses and production bonuses
- Minimal call - consultative/virtual only shared among providers
- Traditional primary care hours - Monday through Friday, No weekends
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Full complement of benefits (CME, vacation, sick, holidays, health, life, vision, retirement)
- MD/DO Degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Wide variety of primary care cases including, but not limited to ADHD, Diabetes, hypertension, cough, cold, and flu, light wound care, skin tags, HIV treatments, birth control, and much more
- Counseling, Labs, Women's Health, Dentistry, Behavioral Health, and Specialty services on site
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
-Home of the New York Yankees baseball team, close to major international airports, and located on the Hudson River.
-Home to some major attractions including the Bronx Museum of the Arts, the oldest public golf course in the country (Van Cortlandt), Edgar Allan Poe Cottage, America’s first zoo, and NYC’s sprawling botanical gardens
-Art Deco architecture and some of the biggest green spaces in the city
Job ID: JN-112021-25791
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Curative
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?