Los Angeles, California - Physician Opportunity
Family Practice/Internal Medicine Position
Outpatient Opportunity - No Call
$275,000 Earning Potential
Join a hospital affiliated group located in the heart of Los Angeles! This position offers it all - stability, support, high earning potential, full benefits, and professional growth. Apply today!
- 100% outpatient position with no call, weekend, or inpatient responsibilities
- $275,000+ earning potential with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Clinic conveniently located on the hospital campus- NHSC loan forgiveness site
- State-of-the-art equipment, ample support staff, exam rooms, and office space
- Traditional schedule with outpatient and inpatient responsibilities available, if desired.
- Full health benefits, retirement, PTO, malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, signing bonus, and more!
- Both Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians are welcomed to apply!
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy all that Southern California has to offer! Nestled in the very heart of Southern California, Los Angeles is a trend-setting global metropolis with a fascinating history and rich cultural heritage.
- Year-round sunshine and clear starry nights- The average temperature is 77 degrees!
- Live in Hollywood, Pasadena, Silver Lake, Echo Park, Glendale, Beverly Hills - just a few of the many options!
- Universal Studios, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Magic Mountain, the Getty Center- LA’s attractions are second to none!
- Enjoy 75 miles of coastline, biking in Griffith Park, or golfing at one of the many courses located throughout the city!
- Close to USC, UCLA, Pepperdine, and many other institutions of higher learning
- Professional hockey, football, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports all in your backyard
Job ID: FP 8112857Job ID: FP 8112857
CurativeCurative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.