Curative Toledo, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $300,000 Yearly
$300,000+ Real 1st Year Income Potential
Live in Region with A Draw Of 650,000+ People
DDS or DMD – General Dentistry Position
Would you be interested in being apart of a group that prides itself on comfortable quality patient care, and state-of-the-art technology? Curative is currently recruiting a Dentist to join a well-established, successful, and thriving private practice located in Toledo, Ohio.
- Joining 7 Full-time dentists, 16 full-time hygienists, and 12 EFDAs.
- Approximately 15% Pediatrics/85% Adults – see 10-12 patients per day on average
- Provide general dental care including implants, crowns, composite restorations, dentures, teeth extractions, orthodontics, cosmetics, and root canal therapy
- State-of-the-Art Technology including Galileo Cone Bean Imaging, Air Abrasion, CEREC, DIAGNOdent, Panorex, and Velscope
- Real 1st-year income potential of $300,000+ - salary + collections percentage (Salary or 30% of collections whichever is higher)
- Job Requirements: Dentist with a DDS degree - must be able to obtain a state license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live, work, and play in Northwest Ohio! Over 650,000 people live in the area offering fine dining experience, a wealth of shopping experiences, and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities for all ages
- Cost of living 27.3% lower than the national average
- Live in a downtown loft, a house settled within a well-developed neighborhood, a hobby farm with acreage, or build your dream home in a master community
- Enjoy the Toledo Zoo (Top 10 Zoo in the US), Toledo Mud Hens minor league baseball, hunting, hiking, and fishing
- Excellent public and private educational choices – home to the University of Toledo with over 20,000 students
- Easy drive to nearby metro areas - Detroit - 1 hour, Cleveland - 2 hours, and Cincinnati - 3 hours
- Short flight to Chicago O'Hare
Job ID: DDS 12274611Job ID: DDS 12274611
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.