Curative Mobile, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
Coastal Alabama DDS Needed for Private Group Practice
Join a thriving and growing dentist-owned and operated business that has been in practice for over 20 years. The compassionate team strives to deliver the most comfortable, pain-free, and effective dental treatment available. They also enjoy mentoring doctors and helping them master different aspects of general dentistry: implant placement, molar endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and more!
- Buy in opportunity
- 30% of Collections with ½ of lab fees deducted
- 6 months of Base Pay
- 401K Plan with up to 3% Match
- Full Benefits
Would you enjoy living in a community with abundance of outdoor activities, easy access to Gulf Coast beach resorts, thriving arts district, exceptional dining options… Plenty of activities for the single physician or those with families.Major Metropolitan Coastal Community.
- Less than 1.5 hours to Gulf Shores, 2 hours to Pensacola Beach, with pristine white sand beaches
- Excellent private and public-school options
- Easy access to three major airports, all within 30-90 minutes
- Family oriented community with a low cost of living
Job ID: DDS 8583012 (IND-TR)Job ID: DDS 8583012
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.