Curative Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Southern Metro Anesthesiology with Academic Appointment
8x24 or 16x12 - Your Choice
No State Income Tax
- 326-bed, Level I trauma center affiliated with a well-known college of medicine
- Bread and Butter Anesthesia - General, Trauma, OB - no hearts and no pediatrics
- Joining employed, academic group of 14 MD's and 46 CRNA's
- Employed with guaranteed salary and academic appointment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy a waterfront city with an international airport and some of the best entertainment in the nation. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values, and limitless amenities!
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- One of the top 7 "Music Capitals of the World"
- An abundance of entertainment options including a "Top 10 Zoo in the US" and home to three restaurants ranked best in the nation
- Largest metro city in the state with over 1 million population and 2 million draw area
- Top-ranked, local medical school with 55 residency and fellowship programs
Job ID: ANES 9304380 (IND-TR)Job ID: ANES 9304380
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.