Oncology Director of Operations
Curative Talent Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a Director of Operations Oncology for a patient-focused organization. This upbeat person will be responsible for the day to day operations of the practice, including leading administrative and clinical staff members in all the Oncology offices. You will work closely with the physician and staff to ensure the highest standards of quality and service.
Qualifications; Required Education, Experience and Abilities needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in Oncology
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in management/supervisory position strongly preferred
- Extensive clinical and business knowledge of medical office practice including infusion center operations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration. Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, project management, and cost-effective project and budget management
- Must have the ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis and budgeting
- Develops, coordinates, and oversees all operating programs to assure that Oncology utilization is directed in a way that minimizes cost and maximizes access, quality and continuity of care
- Works closely with providers, particularly with your dyad partners (Medical Director and Vice President of Operations), to assure that targets for performance in patient satisfaction, quality, stewardship, including revenue cycle performance, and citizenship are achieve
- Must be aware of Federal, State, and local safety laws to ensure compliance with all current safety regulations. Responsible for all accident and injury reporting.
- Assures that Oncology services are provided within the parameters of established contracts, contracted physicians, ancillary services and the patient’s health plan benefits.
- Responsible for analysis and resolution of budgetary variances and for preparing justifications for capital expenditures.
- Las Vegas is the city that has something to offer everyone no matter what stage in life you are in! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on or near the strip.
More than 2 million people call it home, Las Vegas is the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center of Nevada. You will enjoy immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, professional sports, and spectacular entertainment! An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon.
- Located only a few hours drive from San Diego, Lake Tahoe, Phoenix, and Los Angeles but much more affordable! No state income tax and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value.
Job ID: ON DIR 17153
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
AddressLas Vegas, NV