Curative Talent Kodiak, AK
- Posted: 17 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Join the executive leadership team as the top financial resource. This is a rare opportunity to test your knowledge and acumen at a full-service health system. This role has so much to offer: Dynamic CEO, well-run health and social services center, and an opportunity to make a difference.
Will this be the year you take a dramatic step forward?
- Enjoy joining a growing organization that is financially sound
- Provide leadership as the senior ranking financial leader of the organization
- Direct the preparation of monthly financial statements for analysis and distribution
- Improve policies, procedures, and processes to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduce operating costs, and increase revenues
- Supervise the accounting and finance team which is currently a team of five
- Evaluate, analyze and recommend financial systems platform solutions to upgrade the financial back office
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years applicable work experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or nonprofit setting
- CPA, CHFP, or relevant certification preferred
- Solid understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Must be thorough, accurate and objective in carrying out assignments, reviews, and investigative responsibilities
Experience the Northern Lights!
The city of Kodiak sits on the famed “Emerald Isle” and is home to the largest Coast Guard base. Boasting no state income tax, no state sales tax, Alaska is the only state to distribute money to all full-time residents from their Permanent Fund Dividend Program which tends to be $800 - $1100 annually. Few states are as breathtaking as Alaska and there is some of the best hunting and fishing anywhere in the world. Enjoy 24/7 sunshine in the summer. Truly, Alaska has much to offer the adventurer in everyone!
Job ID: DIR 26159
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
Finance and Insurance