Director of Clinical Services
Curative Talent Santa Rosa, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Come Join the Leadership Team at Psychiatric Hospital in Beautiful Sonoma County California
Seeking a Master's Level Licensed Clinician in Role of Director of Clinical Services
Just 1-Hour North of San Francisco - Beautiful City of Santa Rosa Has Access to Mountains and Beach
The purpose of the Director of Clinical Services position is to provide leadership and manage hospital-wide social services program designed to meet patient needs through individual and group social services programming.
- The person in this position is responsible for development and communication of program priorities aligned with organizational goals.
- This position also promotes patients' potential during their stay and collaborates with physician and patient in preparation for discharge.
- You'll enjoy living in the sought-after and beautiful Sonoma County. This city offers a vibrant downtown with fabulous shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with all that Northern California has to offer. Upscale living, access to the mountains and the beach, all within an easy drive.
- We are seeking a candidate who has experience in behavioral health, preferable within a hospital setting. We are seeking a candidate who brings a history of supervisory and/or administrative experience.
Job ID: JN -042021-24406
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
AddressSanta Rosa, CA