Curative Talent Fort Totten, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
A clinic in North Dakota is seeking a Dentist to provide quality patient care for a Government assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - 6 months with option to extend or go perm
- Schedule/Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (unpaid 30 minute lunch and unpaid and off federal holidays)
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 10-15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: No Molar Endos. General procedures. Some root canals.
- Support Staff: 1 hygienist, 4 DA (no expanded functions. 1.5 perm dentist
- EMR/Charting: EMR - RPMS and Dentrix
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs:
- General Dentist
- Contract physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract
- General Dentist
About the Location:
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and background while giving back to their community and country.
- Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -062018-15761
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
AddressFort Totten, ND