Curative Talent El Paso, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Dentist to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Thursday - 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM, possibly 7:00 PM if patient load dictates
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 15 - 20
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Crowns, Fillings, Extractions, Implant Placement, Simple Endo. Refers all complex cases out.
- Support Staff: 3 DH
- EMR/Charting: Dentrix
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- 300-plus days of sunshine perfect for cultural attractions and recreational opportunities
- Combines the best of the Southwest, the Old West and Old Mexico
- Though steeped in history, the city has a cosmopolitan flair and a majority of residents are bilingual
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-2305
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
AddressEl Paso, TX