CEO - Women's Health Organization
Curative Talent Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Curative Executive Search has partnered with a women’s health organization in Phoenix, Arizona to search for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of its Medical Services Organization (MSO). The MSO is a successful and growing collaboration between large group of OBGYNs and a national recognized value-based, values-driven growth partner.
The incoming CEO will replace a retiring executive with the goal to continue growth and quality of care while also fostering innovation as well and standardization. The MSO has plans to double in size in the coming months and will look to this servant-leader to lead this expansion in a cohesive way by working with the Board and Stakeholders.
This CEO will be focused on integrating the practices, transparently standardizing operations and processes within the organization to ensure the entire MSO espouse the same level of service and excellence to its patients. To effectively facilitate continued growth and change, it will come by creating a vision, being approachable and inspiring buy-in while still giving a nod and showing respect to the past. The CEO will exhibit a robust knowledge and background related to healthcare finance.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management and/or Healthcare preferred.
• At least five (5) years as a member of a senior executive management team within an MSO or multispecialty physician practice. Additional experience with ACOs, Health Plans and/or Hospitals is a plus.
• A track record which also includes direct impact on the progressive development of a physician practice is required. This should include leading a group of disparate practices to standardization in EMR, patient access, policies and procedures, office practices, referral management, and billing/collections.
• Strong preference will be given to candidates who have a background in finance, particularly if you have held leadership in finance as well as senior executive leadership roles.
• Take the lead in standardizing, creating, and sustaining a common culture and high-performing operation through all the branches which will be resilient in a dynamic and ever-changing health care market.
• Leads in the development of strategic long- and short-range plans and related business plans, to include the annual operating budget, and provide operational/tactical leadership in support of all growth strategies, which will be approved by the MSO Board.
• Serves as liaison between Board of Directors, executive leadership, management, stakeholders, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies.
• Assures that MSO operates within budgetary constraints approved through appropriate organizational structure. Identifies potential and actual deviation from budget and develops corrective action plan where necessary.
For consideration or nomination for this position of Chief Executive Officer, please contact Curative Executive Search. Please include a copy of your resume/CV for confidential review.
Dan Jennings, Partner
Curative Diversity and Inclusion:
Curative Executive Search strives to reflect the diverse culture of the clients and communities that we serve. Curative Executive Search and our client are committed to creating a diverse environment by promoting equal opportunities to all applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job ID : JN -052021-24619
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.