Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 people across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Curaleaf's Strategy Manager performs various functions that primarily involve utilizing data and analysis to provide support for strategy formulation, business development, and forecasting. The specific tasks will vary depending on the project. This role could be located in Wakefield, MA or Los Angeles, CA.
- Work with the VP of Strategy and cross-functional teams to craft the long-term strategic plan for Curaleaf
- Conceptualize, communicate, and implement strategy in response to evolving market dynamics, competitive landscape, shifts in customer preference, and improvements in technology and marketing
- Creating measurable roadmaps that clearly define tasks for key stakeholders
- Leverage market and customer research to drive revenue, increase market share, and enhance customer loyalty
- Construct financial models, key performance indicator reports, and operational dashboards related to the firm/team's strategy
- Provide insight into the company's overall strategy and operations by identifying critical questions and performing ad-hoc analyses
- Summarize insights from analysis, clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story, and articulate key decision factors for presentations to executives
- Build appropriate external and internal presentations and materials
- Identify, communicate, and execute on new opportunities related to the firm's businesses functions
- Empower and guide teams in the implementation and execution of strategic initiatives
Experience: at least five years hands-on experience in finance, strategy, business intelligence, analytics or management consulting
Education: a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics, or in a related field
Other knowledge, skills, or abilities:
- A leader with strong sense of ownership and a self-starter who has a knack to identify new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate insights to management and relevant stakeholders
- Intellectually curiosity with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas to solve business problems
- Strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from information and various data sources at their disposal.
- Capacity to analyze data objectively, applying logical thought and proffering solutions, taking a long-term perspective
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in ambiguous challenges
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in PowerPoint for presentation purposes
- Maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments, as well as provide leadership to teams on the implementation of strategic initiatives