Research and Development Technical Writer
- Expired: January 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
As a Research and Development Technical Writer, you will ensure all scientific documents are prepared, maintained and controlled at the highest standard of quality and compliance before they are submitted to both external and internal clients. You will be working with multiple electronic databases to extract data and generate quality scientific documents to follow existing style guides and templates. This role will work with various departments moving the physical files from one location to another as the document works through its life cycle.
We are looking for a quality-oriented individual who enjoys detail, accuracy, and working on multiple projects. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. We are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented with outstanding work ethic and commands a strong knowledge of scientific writing and grammar. This person also needs the ability to manage multiple priorities successfully and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Research and translate technical information into documents for nontechnical and technical users.
- Recommend formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Perform quality assurance checks of draft documents to ensure the accuracy of the data and resulting subsequent conclusions.
- Review documents for style, clarity, grammar, and punctuation.
- Produce documents that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards
- Manage documentation work-flows in the company's electronic Quality Management System
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a Consumer Packaged Goods, Medical Device, Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical organization or other regulated laboratory setting.
- Authorship of SOP's, Manufacturing batch records, Product Specifications Sheets, Technical Manuals
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of systems/applications
in use within Research and Development, (Sharepoint, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps,
Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Teams, Visio etc.)
- Experience Operating under a Quality Management Policy.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
EducationView all jobs at Curaleaf
Get fresh Intern Writing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.