Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 93 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information, please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with over 40 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites, and 11 processing sites. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 52 dispensaries, 14 cultivation sites, and 14 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the standalone CBD category.
Curaleaf is hiring a Production Lead for our trimming and pre-roll manufacturing process, ensuring smooth, efficient production of trimmed and pre-roll products that meet specific quality standards, in OR. As a Production Leader, you will oversee the entire production process for our trimmed and pre-roll products and ensure all product is properly logged and reported to leadership. You will work cross-functionally to plan, organize, and recommend strategies to ensure that our products are developed successfully, in accordance with all specifications, SOP's and GMP's. You will also be responsible for supervising our teams that work in operations and product development—ensuring that a quality product is produced for our customers. This includes a complete understanding of the operation of trimming and pre-roll equipment and guidelines per OLCC on properly labeling and quality of marijuana products. Operation of equipment efficient production of finished marijuana flower and pre-rolls that meet specific quality standards.
- Observes production process for problems; advises operators of problems and follows up to ensure they have been resolved; troubleshoots equipment problems and resolves quickly and efficiently to get production back online as soon as possible
- Adjusts equipment controls and operating parts as appropriate; changes machine parts and tooling (e.g., trimming machine, trimming scissors and pre-roll knock box) to ensure the quality of the product
- Continuously monitors the production process, ensuring that the quality is appropriate to the product, weight, and appearance of the finished product meets specifications
- Oversees and performs changeovers from one product or batch to another; ensures equipment is cleaned in accordance with procedures
- Works with and trains new employees in all facets of trimming and pre-roll manufacturing operation.
- Ensures the machine room is maintained in a sanitary and orderly fashion and in compliance with all sanitary requirements
- Assists supervisor in completing written logs, records, and reports accurately and completely, ensures all checks and audits are made in compliance with procedures
- Performs any or all the duties of either pre-roll, trimming and machine operator, as required by production and staffing needs
- With the supervisor, establishes placement of operators and others on the production line; ensures necessary steps are taken to correct the problem when poor quality of the product is identified
- Possesses knowledge of the OLCC and safety requirements for handling, and storage in manufacturing of marijuana products
- Responsible for CIP operation throughout all equipment used in the process to manufacture marijuana products
- Supports changeovers from one product or batch to another, which includes disassembles equipment and cleans according to procedures; reassembles and makes ready for next batch; works with tooling/set-ups as needed
- Maintains Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point standards of sanitation and safety.
- Lifts containers of in-process, finished, or waste products and transports within department as necessary
- Maintains required logs, reports and other records accurately and completely. Uses computer to enter data
- Performs all duties in compliance with safety rules, standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience operating on METRC to properly report all product being manufactured to the OLCC
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Certification: OLCC Marijuana Handler's Permit
- Requires a minimum of one year of experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing process and demonstrated leadership qualities is required
- Prior lead experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the pre-roll and trimming manufacturing process, typically resulting from a minimum of one-year experience in related jobs is preferred
- Fluent English skills to read/understand written instructions, manuals, and other information; to maintain a variety of written records, and to communicate effectively with and train, employees in a complex process.
- Fundamental arithmetic skills (addition, subtraction, division) to calculate weights, fills, etc. Basic computer skills, including keyboarding, standard functions, and data entry.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate controls, disassemble/assemble equipment using a variety of hand tools.
- Mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting and fixing equipment malfunctions, reading/understand gauges/controls/touch screen logic.
- Physical ability to stand/walk for much of work shift and push/pull/lift large containers weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting and fixing equipment malfunctions.
- Stand/walk for most of the work shift
- Perform duties that require constant attention to the manufacturing process
- Occasionally push/pull equipment weighing up to 100 pounds and lift containers weighing up to 20 pounds
- Adjust to distractions and interruptions about one-third of the time and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Constant exposure to noise levels loud enough to require employees to wear hearing protection
- Pollen from dry flower causing possible allergens
- Employees to wear protective eyewear, hair nets, uniforms, steel-toed shoes, and gloves as required
- The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices without endangering the health or safety of self or others
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer