Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and 30 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand. Curaleaf's expanded geographic dispensary presence now offers access to medical or adult use Cannabis to more than 192 million people, or roughly two-thirds of the United States population.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Curaleaf's Production Manager will oversee and manage personnel to perform all the tasks necessary to produce a variety of items to our high standards. The Manager oversees and maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping and packaging. The Manager must monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with safety standards, FDA, government and State regulations.
• Oversee production by creating and reviewing production schedule; study and clarify specifications; calculate requirements; assemble and accurately weigh materials and supplies
• Maintain cannabis inventory through the state mandated seed to sale tracking system Metrc, as well as create manifests for shipping product
• Clean and maintain equipment and kitchen facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; comply with legal regulations; monitor environment
• Operate, maintain, and make adjustments to various kitchen equipment, and some lab equipment; schedule repairs and certifications of equipment as needed.
• Maintain inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment
• Maintain and stock supplies and equipment, dispose of waste according to guidelines, and keep kitchen, storerooms and working areas immaculate
• Create SOPs, training records, and related documentation
• Maintain material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products
• Complete personnel training, goal setting and annual reviews
• Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state regulations and federal and state law, as well as all food safety and sanitation procedures set forth by Clark County
• Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements
• Maintain strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the kitchen and documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and records
• Bachelor's Degrees in Culinary Arts
• MS Dynamics ERP systems knowledge or similar
• ServSafe Food Manager Certification, or comparable
• 3-5 yrs. experience managing production or manufacturing operations
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
• Able to adjust formulations to accommodate needs for the business, as well as remediating products if need be
• Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a manufacturing environment
• Proper and safe handling and disposal of chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
• Capabilities with Metrc, Apex Trading, NAV, distribution, basic Office applications
• Must be able to perform repetitive techniques accurately and consistently
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending
• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Valid state driver's license
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer