Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 17 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Staff Pharmacist at Curaleaf UT is responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, leading the management & development of the dispensary staff, and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security, and system protocols in the absence of The Dispensary Manager.
The Staff Pharmacist is also responsible for forecasting inventory levels, ordering & receiving the product, and maintaining accurate systems for regulatory reporting and sales analysis. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients' lives.
The Staff Pharmacist will fill in on an as-needed basis to develop, document, and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support performance and results-driven culture.
- Drive retail sales and patient retention
- Maintain all store operational standards
- Oversee inventory standards are maintained on site.
- Ensure cash receipts are reconciled
- Operate POS and corresponding systems
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Open/Close store
- Directly supervise all activity within the facility
- Assist patients with their questions, problems, and complaints
- Handle all patient-related issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive experience for all patients
- Direct and oversee all patient interactions and provide clinical counseling
- Coordinate with practitioners to facilitate positive patient outcomes
Manage dispensary employees:
- Lead the team and work effectively with dispensary employees
- Schedule, supervise, assign and direct activities of employees
- Communicate information to employees in an open and timely manner
- Coach and execute counseling discussions with store employees
- Conduct performance appraisals for all directly assigned personnel and monitor and manage to expectations
- Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
Patient and Physician Outreach:
- Organize and lead guest tours and maintain relationships with physicians, patients, politicians, and professionals in the community that we serve
- Provide ongoing education and outreach programs relating to medical cannabis for the benefit of member patients
- Coordinate on the success of promotions, coupon, and recommend future promotions and sales
- Measure customer satisfaction through surveys and interviews
- Responsible for the preparation of content for all educational materials and presentations
- Develop a deep understanding of cannabis forms, dosing, drug interactions, and side effects.
- Understand the efficacy of variance strains, potencies, and methods of delivery
- Certified Registered Utah State Pharmacist
- Pharmacy experience required
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry necessary
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer