Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and 30 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand. Curaleaf's expanded geographic dispensary presence now offers access to medical or adult use Cannabis to more than 192 million people, or roughly two-thirds of the United States population.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become proficient with the point of sale system (MJ Freeway)
- Review and assist in receiving all deliveries with diligence and accuracy and in accordance with company and state regulations
- Create effective organization and information gathering for all inventory regarding special patient orders, employee patient samples and weekly deals
- Track various sales metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Regularly train staff according to company guidelines, conduct performance reviews, and establish performance improvement plans
- Responsible for resolving all employee and patient-related conflicts and issues
- Assist in conducting nightly and monthly inventory audits in accordance with company and state guidelines to ensure there is no diversion of inventory, and effectively respond to discrepancies.
- Prepare and effectively lead state inspectors through unannounced inspections
- Maintain records for all necessary documents: delivery and inventory manifests, nightly and monthly inventory counts, necessary employee, and patient/customer information, log books, inventory adjustments, and destruction reports
- Ensure compliance with all PA Medical Marijuana Program rules and regulations
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the state of Pennsylvania, with an active unrestricted license in good standing
- Must complete the Pennsylvania Department of Health 4-Hour CME Course: http://www.medicalmarijuana.pa.gov/
- Must be able to complete both internal and external background checks, clear of felonies
- 3+ Management experience required
- 2+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and POS systems
- Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and interpersonal skills