Part-time Dispensary Associate
Curaleaf Oxford, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 106 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Dispensary Associate Job Description
The Dispensing Associate is responsible for fulfilling orders behind the retail counter and issuing pre- packaged products that have been purchased to customers. The Dispensing Associate must have a complete understanding of the use and side effects of our products. Dispensing Associate will be given the task of preparing, dispensing, distributing, and administering cannabis-based products under the direct supervision of the Dispensary Manager.
- Organizes cannabis-based products to dispense; calculating quantities; preparing product labels.
- Stores and maintains inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed products and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Entering order information into the point-of-sale system; processing payment; finalizing customer orders.
- Responsible for inventory and cash reconciliation procedures.
- Perform new customer consultations as needed.
- Maintain compliances with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program rules and regulations.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as assigned by MOD.
- Minimum two years of administrative customer relations/customer service experience; experience in the retail & health industry a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means.
- Excellent computer proficiency/ working within a point-of-sale computer system.
- Requires excellent customer/patient service skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be 21+
- Ability to move about the dispensary, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe, and assess.
- The ability to operate a point-of-sale computer system and cash register proficiently
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Curaleaf